Magical Vacations Travel Labor Day Deals

My family and I want to go back to WDW Labor Day 2019 and I’m trying to gauge about how much I can save at Wilderness Lodge with MVT through their Labor Day deal. They’re not out for next year yet so I can’t get a quote, but can anyone tell me the ballpark amount saved through their Labor Day deals? 40%? 50%? I’ve seen people say as much as 60% but I can’t find any definitive prices anywhere to help me figure it out. Any help would be appreciated!

The percentage off would depend on rack rate but all deluxe resorts have been under $300 a night. Lately I think closer to the $260-285 range?

1 Like

My garden view outer building at the Grand Floridian for this Labor Day is $300/night.

1 Like

Our Poly std view MVT Labor Day exclusive. Is $292/night.

Tax is included with this rate btw.

this year WL is 236/night including taxes.

For their Labor Day deal?

yes @sclong77

I couldn’t get WL for their labor day deal (I was told they had no availability for their offer for the dates i wanted) but i landed with a great deal at the Poly. I paid $291 a night for standard view.

1 Like

Has anyone done club level with the labor day deal? Just wondering if those rooms are as deeply discounted as the standard rooms at the Poly.

I always ask what both rates are. For poly the garden view club level price was 549 and lagoon view was 569 per night with tax included. Std view was 292 for my stay 8/25-9/1.

Ah, thanks. So the discount isn’t as much for club level. Darn!

Yeah, I felt the same way. I chose std view and it was a beautiful view. And it felt great to save that money for other experiences.

1 Like