Magical Moment?

Waiting (im)patiently for Friday. The best gift ever is an unexpected surprise!

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

I too am waiting impatiently for Friday, because we are supposed to close on our new house and it’s all up in the air. Gahhhhhh.

So I think whatever is in that box will be magical for more than one reason! Hopefully I’ll be celebrating the house closing and the fact that we will be moving in the middle of me working on an insanely huge cake for a birthday on Saturday. LOL.

It’s never a dull moment at my house.

3 Likes

Following

Me too!

Okay y’all, the package is at my local UPS and scheduled to be on the truck TOMORROW!!!

Honestly the timing is perfect. It’s been chaos trying to get our house closed, and I have this magical feeling the package will be delivered at the same time the deed transfer is recorded tomorrow. :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Just saw this, now I can’t wait! Lol! What fun.

Very excited to find out what it is! Our first-ever magic bands are arriving today, too- it’s a magical mail day!

2 Likes

Funny, we’re waiting to close on our old house today! And it too has been a difficult path (paying 2 mortgages was NOT in the plan!). Good luck today and I can’t wait to see what you get!

1 Like

Following!!!

The suspense is killing me !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey… it’s tomorrow.

I know you have this small matter of a real estate transaction going on. But really, is there anything more important than finding out about your magical moment?

Please put down the pen at the closing, step away from the table, and collect and open the box. And update us.

Please.

7 Likes

OMG I’m dying over here!! LOL.

Sadly I’m still waiting on UPS to arrive. Believe me, y’all will be the first to know. PROMISE!!!

9 Likes

Okay y’all…DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

It was the CM whom we grabbed on Monday to take a photo with!! He had the photo printed and FRAMED! :heart_eyes:

The box smells like Disney. deep sigh

I love it. ABSOLOUTLY love it. I will be giving it to my travel partner, since it was her birthday and the note says Happy Birthday!

Oh, and it was delivered at the same moment the recording on our house went through. I KNEW IT!

36 Likes

Now THAT’S magic!

(I love a happy ending!)

3 Likes

This is so cute and SO Sweet!

2 Likes

This is wonderful! What a fun memory!

2 Likes

THAT is awesome! Congrats on the new home also!

2 Likes

That’s fantastic!

2 Likes

That is awesome!!!

2 Likes

Love it! That is awesome!

2 Likes