Magical Express One Way?

While the title might make it seem like we have no plans to return from Disney, we’re not that lucky. We’re actually hoping to take an Uber to Kidani and return to MCO via Magical Express. Is that something that’s possible?

Is it even worth it to take Magical Express when our flight leaves at 5:30 am? Why did we book such an early flight to return home?!

Yes you can take it one way.

Where are you Ubering from? Wouldn’t DME just pick you up at your actual resort at 230 am? :scream:

Yeah, that was my reaction, too. It might just be worth it to Uber from Kidani back to the airport, too. Realistically, we could have done Magical Express from the airport to Disney, but I’m usually a cranky flyer (my poor DH), and we decided we wanted to get to the resort early and relax there if our room isn’t ready yet.

Ahh…I understand now. I thought you meant you were taking an Uber to Kidani to get the MDE to MCO. We had an early flight home last trip. I think bell services came for our luggage at 330 am. It was not my best decision. Early flights to WDW are good, early flights home not so good. Although at least we were too sleepy/out of it to be sad on MDE back to the airport.