Magic Kingdom September Fireworks Schedule

Good afternoon, I am heading to Disney from Monday Sept 24th to Saturday Sept 29th is the first day I can make dining reservations. I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old so the current plan is to do Magic Kingdom on Tuesday, have a rest day Wednesday and then do another MK day on Thursday. I originally planned it that way so we can see the fireworks Thursday night. I saw the release of the Halloween party dates and that Thursday (the 27th) there is no Halloween party and every other Thursday in September has fireworks scheduled. Currently the official Disney website only has the schedule out to Monday the 24th. I went to another website, wdwinfo.com, and they are currently showing no fireworks for Thurs night. Does anyone have any insight as to whether or not that is correct? It would be the only Thursday in Sept without them. THis ties into dining reservations because I may change around our itinerary if this is the case so we can see the fireworks.

Update: Just talked to someone through the chat function at Disney and they indicated that they do not see a show scheduled for that day. Any idea as to why? That would be the only Thursday I see during September that does not have it.

Most likely it is a private event or a CM event?

The park is closing at 6:00 on that night, which indicates that there is some sort of private event.

Also, you can see official calendars through October 4th (190 days out) as follows: From the main menu at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/, select MyDisneyExperience and then ‘My Itinerary’ under ‘Plan and Manage’ (you will need to login to your MDE account in order to do this). On that page, select ‘Add Plans’ and then ‘Add Parks and Places’. You can then select a date on the calendar displayed there up to 190 days out and see parks hours, EMH, and published events.

I actually talked to a Disney rep again and they said there is a Not So Scary Halloween party that night, this was a surprise to me because all the sites that released the dates for the party for 2018 showed that there wasn’t going to be one of those parties on that day.

Sometimes the people answering the phones do not have the correct information.

I trust @brklinck.

Thanks for everyones help, just bad luck for me as this was supposed to be our “off” day to relax, going to have to try and get the kids to do back to back days on Tues and Wed. We will make do though!

Agreed.

I do too. :smiley:

1 Like