Magic Kingdom Morning Reassurance

FP windows are all for 1 hour each, and you can’t have FP windows that overlap. So your 9:00 Under the Sea is 9-10. That means the earliest you could get Belle is 10-11. What most people do is book FP 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, and then hit their first FP at the end of the window (9:50). Then they go straight to FP #2 at 10. Then they hit a ride in standby, use the restroom, get a snack, etc before FP #3.

1 Like

The dibb is a website that tracks fastpass availability in advance:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

Mostly for headliners.

As for your lunch…you can go inside the quick service restaurants and eat your packed lunch in the A/C. Grab an ice water and cool off! I suggest upstairs at Pinnochio’s village haus if you are going to be in Fantasyland.

2 Likes

Not in advance, but once you tap in you can try to move your other FP+ up. And once you tap in for your 3rd you can look for your 4th. And so forth. Those can “overlap” because once you are tapped in, that FP+ is used.

Edit to add: See below for a detailed explanation.

BUT what you can do - because I have done it multiple times - is…

Go to Under the Sea at 9. Once you are tapped in, go into MDE and see if you can modify Belle to earlier. If you can, then see if you can modify your third to earlier. Then once you have tapped into your 3rd you can search for a 4th.

Once you are tapped in, the hour expires and your next FP+ window is the next booking.

1 Like

This doesn’t surprise me. I think people are likely hesitant to want to do a water ride early in the day, in particular…and in general, I think people tend to want to “fell like” doing a water ride.

This is great news for folks like us who will have to book 30 days out.

1 Like

That is so funny. IF I am with someone who wants to do Splash, we will schedule it as early as possible so we have all day to dry off rather than getting on a cold bus all wet for the ride back to the resort.

Yeah. Your logic makes sense. I think people think they will never dry off and want to wait until the hottest time of the day or something!!!

1 Like

Touring plans has detailed tracking here:

But they lack the easy to read visualization

Splash is my favorite ride but I go to Disneyland more often than WDW. And I never ride before 11am at the earliest because California is usually too cold in the morning to enjoy a wet ride. Florida is a little different. :slight_smile:

a few other random notes: do barnstormer before dumbo. For Dumbo, the wait is in a play area, which is fun for the kids so it doesn’t matter if you have a longer wait. Also, you don’t need a FP for small world. I’d change that to meeting Ariel or Mickey & Minnie or Tinkerbell. The younger kids can go on magic carpets or climb the treehouse instead of splash. I would make FP’s for 9:30, 10:30, 11:30. still gets you done at noon but gives you longer before using your 1st one. Good choices for 4th FPs in the afternoon could be magic carpets, buzz lightyear, & speedway.

1 Like

Thank you; great suggestion. I made the change to my TP doing Dumbo after Barnstormer.

Great suggestion; just need to get used to sitting down in a place that we haven’t bought food from but the A/C will be wonderful!