Magic Kingdom Early Entry

Hi ! We go to Disney every year (at least for the last 7) but this will be the first time we are there with the new entry procedure at Magic Kingdom. I ran into a bit of an issue that i hoped someone could help me with. Touring plans says we can enter into Main Street up to 1 hour before the regular scheduled opening time…

“NEW OPENING PROCEDURE In 2017 The Magic Kingdom began opening Main Street, U.S.A., to guests a full hour before the park’s official opening time on days without morning Extra Magic Hours. Thus, if the park opens at 9 a.m., the Magic Kingdom will allow guests to enter the park and roam Main Street and the Central Plaza starting at 8 a.m.”

We are offsite guests so we dont go to any parks that have an early morning extra magic hour, so thats not an issue. I have spoken with Disney Support twice this week and they keep telling me it is 30 minutes prior to opening not an hour. For those of you who have been there…and are early risers like my family is, which one is it ?

Thanks for the help !
Bob

It’s 0800 for an 0900 day

Thank you ! I wonder why they are telling people 30 minutes? Anyway thanks for the verification its much appreciated!

1 Like