Magic Kingdom Drop off point for Uber/Lyft/Minnie Van?

Where is the drop off point for Uber/Lyft or the Minnie Vans for Magic Kingdom? Is it the TTC and then you need to take the Monorail? In the past we have told the driver to drop us off at the Contemporary and then we have walked. I am curious if WDW added a drop of point for car services since they are more prevalent now.

Same question for car service pick-up at MK - do your need to make your way to the TTC or Contemporary or have they added a location nearer to the park?

It is my understanding that Uber and lyft drop off at ttc (or CR) but Minnie vans drop off at MK by bus drop off…l

1 Like

That is correct. MK dropoff is best achieved by Minnie Van

Thanks.

How do you hail the Minnie Van? Is it the regular Lyft app? Any restrictions on the WDW guest profile/hotel accommodations? We will be staying at the Dolphin.

Go to the front desk and ask them to activate Minnie Vans for your lyft app. Once you give them your number a link goes to your phone. Open up lyft and the minnie vans are on the bottom of the list. They drop you off at the resort bus area and were an amazing way to make our pre-opening ADR. They will even make multiple stops. They really want to make your day great.

I’m not sure they’re available at the Dolphin. I know they are at most of the deluxe resorts and I believe expanded to Pop recently.