Magic Key Sales Resuming Soon

Congrats on getting your Magic Key!

2 Likes

Congrats on the Magic Key & getting reservations!! Iā€™m not surprised the website melted down. We had cruise things opening up on the cruise website Friday, Saturday & Tuesday at midnight ET and every single one of those had some sort of meltdown as the check-in/booking opened each of those nights and many frustrating posts about why does it take 45 minutes to check-in when other lines it can be done in 5-10? I really donā€™t know what is keeping Disney from making it better/improved.

But yay for such a short countdown!!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s really infuriating and totally unacceptable. But they get their money in the end, so thereā€™s little to motivate them. I hope you were able to get your cruise stuff done!

2 Likes

I ended up on the lucky side, this time & thankfully. I still had glitching, but it worked out, in the end. DH learned that the days I had devices reminding me to be online at 10pm MT that he shouldnā€™t try to ask or say anything he needed a response to until I stopped muttering curses at my laptop screen/phone waiting for the page to refresh with each click.

2 Likes