Magic Express question

Toying with the idea of coming in Thursday night, so we can have all day Friday added. If we stay at the airport can we get ME early Friday morning?

Follow up-- any hotel at the airport would be easy to crash at? Going to have two little kids, so ease is important.

Thanks!

Absolutely. Just head to Magical Express and tap in with your MagicBands whenever you’re ready.

The in-terminal hotel is probably the easiest. If ease is the top need, then the Hyatt Regency is probably your best bet. Though it may not be the cheapest option.

Thank you-- I just looked at Hyatt. Right Above the terminal? Can’t get any easier then that…

1 Like

One other thing. Because of your timing, I would recommend that you do NOT use the yellow DME bag tags, and instead retrieve your luggage from baggage claim yourself.

In either case, know that anything that’s yellow-tagged will go directly to WDW, and you will not be able to retrieve anything from it during your overnight at the Hyatt.

Gotch ya- makes sense. With the Hyatt I guess one of us could check in and the other get bags… if kids are tired…

That sounds like a very smart plan.

Now awaiting JetbBlue flight release! Always something to plan for! And now to plan for my extra day… :slight_smile:

1 Like