Magic Band Shipping

Has anyone else experienced magic bands taking a long time to go into shipping status on MDX? Mine have been in “being personalized” status for over two weeks now. I guess I can’t do anything about it unless I hit the 10-day-out mark, but I’m just being impatient :smile:

Mine sat in “Being Personalized” status for about 10 day before they suddenly shot me a message saying they were on the way. I don’t know if there is any rhyme or reason about prioritization on the MB creation or delivery.

I’d say just be patient but I’ve been pulling my hair out for two days now because I can’t get my family interested in creating their MBs. They seem to think that just because they have until September 8 to get it done, they can take their time! Seriously?

1 Like

I have 17 days to go so I guess technically they still do have some time! I did call about them just out of curiosity, but I was just told that they have between 30 and 10 days before resort check-in to ship. You know I personalized those things the second I linked everything up on MDX. Boyfriend was only marginally interested so I had to do it for him. He is obviously not at the appropriate levels of excitement. I haven’t been to WDW in about…6 years? We’ve mostly been going to Disneyland. So all of this is brand-new to me!

1 Like

To help ease your mind, when they finally did ship they were at my house VERY quickly. I got notice they shipped and it gave me a tracking number. By the time I logged in, the bands had already been dropped off at UPS. Next morning they were almost in OKC. I was stunned. I had a sneaking suspicion that they had dispatched Tinkerbelle with them. I was wrong but still…