Magic Band and Tickets

Hello there! I’d like to know if I decide to purchase tickets from one of the external vendors TP recommends, can I still pair them with my Magic Band?
Also, where can I buy the Magic Bands if I live abroad?

1 Like

Yes. Just have the tickets and any Magic Bands you buy attached to your account. If you can buy from shopdisney.com, that would be the best place to do so. Don’t buy third party MBs from like eBay or anything like that, unless you just want the band. The important part in the middle might have already been assigned to someone else.

If they won’t ship to your country, then you can buy Magic Bands from most any gift shop once you end up at Disney World.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly❣️

1 Like

Unfortunately Shop Disney won”t ship to all international destinations.

I was successful in using a vpn and using the resort address when ordering magic bands through MDE around 15 months ago.

Others have waited until they were within the 10 days of their trip, when Disney won’t ship them but leave them at the resort.

Otherwise you can buy them at your resort or in the parks.

1 Like

Magic Bands were $5 when they stopped giving them to resort guests for free…Now the cheapest one is $25…What a rip off

1 Like

Jamming all that extra (unnecessary) technology into the MB+s costs money…

1 Like

I don’t necessarily regret buying a MB+, but I don’t think there is any new design they could issue going forward that would convince me to get another

I do wish the park ticket worked on an Android watch like it does on Apple. For now I’d have to use my phone. And the fact that it’s a royal pain & still only works half the time to open your resort door

2 Likes

I forgot my MB a couple of times going back to my room, and had to use my phone. Shakeshakeshake…

1 Like

Ok, I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you❣️

I definitely agree! Disney should work with Android as well! Thank you for your response!

1 Like

I had to buy a MB in the gift shop because I locked mine in my room and my phone wasn’t working. I could have gotten a card from the front desk but I wanted to go straight to the parks and use a band and didn’t want to have to backtrack to my room. Only cost me an extra 2-3 minutes and could pair the band in my Lyft.

Wouldn’t the room key work the same to get you in the parks? Or they have cards at the tapstyles they would’ve given you.

1 Like

Yeah but I wanted to use a band. I’m kinda funny that way.

1 Like

So is Disneyland. I had at least 3 CMs tell me that they hadn’t seen a MB+ all day before we got to them.

1 Like