M&M M&G / FOF Parade / Mickey's PhilharMagic

I know this is really getting into the weeds but… My plan was to do Mickey’s PhilharMagic then FOF Parade then M&M M&G. Now thinking at 30 days out for FP that it may be easier to get a 12:00 FP for M&G than a 2:00 FP and the wait would be shorter @ 12:00. Also going on the thought that I won’t need a FP for either time for Mickey’s PhilharMagic. I am second guessing everything :slight_smile: Your thoughts please.

Do not waste a FP on Philharmagic. Not because it’s not awesome! It is, we watch it multiple times per visit. Just never needed one. Wait is from 5 - 25 mins tops.

3 Likes

Agreed. The most you should ever have to wait is for the current show to finish. So if you just miss one, then you could have a 20 minute wait or so.

Thank you to everyone about confirming the no need for a FP for Mickey’s PhilharMagic. Does it make a difference if I schedule the M&M M&G at 12:00 or 2:00?

Depends where you are going to watch the parade. If from Main Street, you should line up early so 2 is getting late. If you watch from Frontierland (my recommendation) you would have time since you only need to get there 20-30 minutes ahead.

Am I reading this right that you are 30 days out? The parade is at 2:00 until the end of the year?

Sorry for the confusion. The FP for the M&G would be 12:00 or 2:00.

Yes, but since the parade is at 2:00 where will you watch? Your window for a 2:00 fast pass will close at 3:00. Are you planning that?

@ PrincipalTinker thank you for drilling down on this. Taking from my TP would this work:
8:00 - 11:00 Fantasyland
11: 00 Prepacked lunch at Pinocchio Haus
12:01 M&M M&G
1:45 FOF Parade viewing @ Frontierland
2:40 Mickey’s PhilharMagic
Depart MK

1 Like