Lurkers!

You’re like one of my faves by now.

9 Likes

You’re making me nervous. I didn’t think I’d have competition.

14 Likes

You do you, unapologetically.

6 Likes

For the record one of the things keeping me busy is planning a trip to Hawaii - the forum helped me narrow things down for that!

10 Likes

my brain keeps changing “LZog” to “LZurg”, so your name is Disney related…if only inside my head :rofl:.

12 Likes

That’s awesome! Maybe I should switch!

10 Likes

I’ve done the same thing all along too. :rofl:

6 Likes

I just figured you were the “OG” LZ.

8 Likes

I’m riding it in 6 days!!!

I did have a wicked awesome Thor avatar for a while! :grin:

16 Likes

Ok somewhere in the last 200 posts which you people made me scroll through there was talk about avatars. I was just thinking how helpful they are in quickly associating posts with members when browsing through threads and desperately trying to catch up. Then I realized my avatar is pretty nondescript and also almost identical to someone else. Should I change it? :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Yes! Everyone should change theirs every week just to keep everyone on their toes! :smiling_imp:

It was me, calling out all the lurkers with the colored circle and letter. I have a hard time keeping track of them.

Yours is close to someone else and I do look at the name when I see it :wink:

13 Likes

Bite me

13 Likes

I’m not one of the biters though. I think that’s @Jeff_AZ :wink:

12 Likes

@ScottFL should definitely not change his pic because he and I are twinsies with our GOTG pics! :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Ha! I like that take too!

6 Likes

Yes.

I love seeing faces

Speaking of faces, does anyone remember faceless Jason? @Heidelj where are you and your monstrosity anymore???

15 Likes

if it’s a face it won’t be mine - maybe I’ll post it in some uncensored thread one day but not in an avatar :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

and “it” is referring to MY FACE

10 Likes

10 Likes

OK, I caved and got rid of the mint green L. I have also appropriately Disneyfied my user name now too!

ETA- Thanks for the idea, @Kkalfordw!

25 Likes