Lurkers!

Hi!! So glad you stopped by.

6 Likes

Forgot me that fast, huh?

6 Likes

Nevah!

5 Likes

Ok, now I know who you are! Partly took a minute because of my own hiatus.

8 Likes

I used to be quite the queen of dredging up history… occasionally even history that I shouldn’t, lol.

12 Likes

My first liner meet was actually supposed to be @DumboRunner at Wine and Dine 2019 but we missed each other! Funny!

Yay!!! Loved seeing this:

We met in Canada during Dopey 2020! Good times! Crazy that was more than 3 years ago now.

18 Likes

Aww! Look at two of my favorite people :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

More than 3 years, indeed! Craziness.

My hair is longer now, and my dopeys are but one more. I came back to do Dopey 2022, and after having a bad dopey 2020, Dopey 2022 was near miserable on marathon day…. I just can’t handle hem like I used to… can’t even prep for them like I used to.

Which means that Dopey 2022 was my runner’s swan song, and I consider myself retired from the sport at this point. Still, 10 marathons, 21 half marathons, and 7 dopeys from 2012-2022 was a solid career.

More recently, I’ve gotten into the sport of diving - and I mean the springboard-sport, complete with flips and twists, not the scuba variety.

Ultimately that, combined with another goal that’s been pending for ages, meant that 2023 was the first marathon weekend since 2011 that I could have gone to, but did not.

That and all of Chapek’s shenanigans and I’m a little tepid on returning anyway.

Maybe I’ll try to get back to Paris soon… or maybe to Tokyo, instead.

17 Likes

Yes! Definitely a solid career! So proud of you!

7 Likes

I second this. So glad to hear you are doing well @MouseGirl42

8 Likes

Nice picture!

3 Likes

Awesome to see you @MouseGirl42 :wave:t3::wave:t3::yellow_heart:

Glad you’re still enjoying diving. What a phenomenal number of marathons :medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:
Hope the family are well too!

(PS As discussed upthread, I’m someone you know but with a change of name/avatar :wink::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::laughing:)

9 Likes

Very solid.

So cool that you are diving.

5 Likes

I wonder if we can bring anyone else back that has been missing?

Like: @joefishing209 or @Lucinderella

7 Likes

Good idea.

5 Likes

Hogees. This is gonna take forever to figure y’all out again……

7 Likes

Or what about @mALYficent ?.

5 Likes

The whole “Great Scott” is a huge hint.

7 Likes

That’s a blast from the past!

7 Likes

Maybe so, but it’s been like 18 months or more since I was a regular here. That’s a lot of memories to dig through to even start to unearth the relevant ones…. Lol

8 Likes