LunEAR New Year

Thank you for your help! This is really helpful.

1 Like

We landed in San Diego this morning at 11 and took Lyft to lunch.

DF and I had fish tacos: jumbo shrimp, steelhead, ahi, and Scottish salmon. :yum:

DD came to pick us up after church and we headed to Anaheim to check in to our hotel.

We went to DTD. Here’s the mural for the Lunar New Year.

We went to the GCH to get These adorable sugar cookies and tiger tails!

Tomorrow is our first park day!

12 Likes

Arrived at 7:15. They let us in at 7:30. Got through at 7:35. Now waiting with the mass.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So excited you get to see all the Lunar New Year stuff! :blush: Debating about hopping on the train tomorrow just for a day in park. Lunar New Year is one of my favorite celebrations :heart:

3 Likes

Do come and join us!

2 Likes

By 9:30, ridden IJ, POC, HM, and MF. JC was down and still down. We were the last boat on POC before it went down.

3 Likes

Snack from Ronto.

7 Likes

After sharing a churro and wandering 2 stores, we rode Winnie and did a meet and greet with him! Maybe we’ll get Rabbit later.

In line for Peter Pan, 30 minutes.

Disappearing step mother.

Rise was 125. Looking at the line made me cringe.

8 Likes

Peter Pan has been down for 15 minutes. Nobody has bailed.

Finally off Peter Pan 11:50. It took more than an hour. Nobody bailed. Now in line for Tea Cups, 5 minute wait.

1 Like

We got caught in this upon exiting the Tea Cups!:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Lunchtime! Corn dog, tomato basil soup, grilled cheese sandwich, and cream cheese pretzel through mobile order. I was so disappointed that the raspberry macaroon wasn’t available!:disappointed_relieved: When I picked up my mobile order, I asked about the raspberry macaroon. She said they had limited supply and it had to be bought in person! I ate a whole one by myself! :yum:

My hairdresser’s son is a plaid. She said if I found him and took a picture with him, I would get 50% off my next appointment. The first plaid I saw was her son!

We met up with Rabbit.

The line to Rise was completely indoors with a 75 minute wait time. From entering the line to exiting the ride, 60 minutes!

9 Likes

Are you coming tomorrow? We’ll still be here?

1 Like

The highlight today, meeting @illini74!

14 Likes

Awww! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was hoping for a picture! :wave: @illini74!

9 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

I am :blush: :heart:!! Just for the day but I should hopefully arrive in park by 11 am

4 Likes

We went to CA Adventure and met with Chip.

Took a picture at the festival entrance.

Had an early dinner at Lamplight: potato skins, lobster nachos, and pork chops.

We did have oolong donuts but I forgot to take a picture!

After dinner, we rode LM and watched the Mulan Procession.

10 Likes

Did Incredicoasters and Webslinger before leaving. We jumped in line 10 minutes before closing. The posted wait time was 45 minutes. We got in line and we’re off the ride in 25 minutes.

5 Likes

Let me know! Maybe we can meet up.

3 Likes