Lunch or Dinner at le Cellier?

I currently have a 3:05pm reservation for le Cellier on Sept. 1st. Everything I’ve seen online seems to indicate “lunch” (or a prix fixe menu) is served until 3pm. “Dinner” begins at 4pm. With a 3:05 reservation, what will I be eating according to le Cellier…lunch or dinner? I’d rather it be dinner. So, if I need to move the reservation back to 4pm or later, I will. Thanks guys!

I believe that is in their lunch period, but I thought you could still choose from the full menu at lunch and that the prix fixe was simply an option.

1 Like

Well, if it’s just an option, that totally changes things! I’m the oldest 40 year old you’ll ever meet…we like to eat our “dinner” at 3 or 4 or so when we’re down there. :smiley:

I do not even see a prix fixe option on the Disney website.

1 Like

You’re in Florida. The land of retirees and early bird specials! Eating dinner at 4pm is normal there.

1 Like

You may be seated beyond your ADR time anyway. When we had dinner ADRs there we were seating quite a bit later.

2 Likes

I believe they went to one menu and eliminated lunch items? The burger used to be popular…

1 Like

I was mostly just trying to be funny! :laughing:

1 Like

Oh! I just saw this!

So you will only have the one menu?

1 Like