2 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I will be trying that Mandarin orange cake :heart:

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2dqwviuXtG/?igsh=OTU1ODAwZWUxYg==

1 Like

The Instagram link above this picture shiws them making the sugar treats

2 Likes

Getting excited! I’ll be there one week from today! Made a spreadsheet of all the food. There’s currently rain in the forecast, so I’ll have to see how it shakes out (as they’ll cancel the procession in the rain).

2 Likes

My DD21 and I will be there Jan 31-Feb 2 (in park). I’m really quite sad about the forecast. But we will have fun regardless. It’s just not the break from cool, rainy weather I was hoping for.

1 Like

Yep, I live in Oregon and would love some clear skies! But at least I have the gear, so that’s the silver lining. But who knows how the forecast can change in a week, so we’ll keep our fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I’m in Washington! :joy: Yes, let’s hope the weather folks are wrong, wrong, wrong.

2 Likes

Indeed, my fellow Pacific NWer!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is awesome!

1 Like

First week of March for me. I will miss Lunar New Year, but will be there for Food and Wine for the first time.

@apdopey75 I am another from the PNW, Washington as well.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

You’ll be there Friday, right? No more rain in the forecast that day last I looked. Yay! Still a bit chilly though.

2 Likes

Yep, Friday looks good! But I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday, too, which look rainy. Oh wel!!

1 Like

On our way!! :blush:

6 Likes