Love the Touring Plans Dining Finder!

It just found me an 'Ohana reservation right when I wanted it! Worked perfectly. What a great tool - great work Len and team!

5 Likes

Wahoo! Yay for you!

I had the same thing hapoen earlier this morning, after missing two or three texts because of problems with my phone. I feel like some of the last things for my trip are falling into place - and the reservation finder helped so much! Just awesome. Looking forward to that 'Ohana dinner!

TP reservation finder for dining is the BOMB-Diggity!!! I also signed up through mousedining to try to get a res at BOG (with less than 2 months advance notice, literally impossible any time of day). I got 5 alerts from TP as opposed to 2 from MD. The 5th one was the charm! I was actually available to click on the link in the text finally. I was so happy to get the reservations for my parents 50th Anniversary! Thanks Touring Plans!

2 Likes

I also got a BOG res through the TP res finder!!
Thanks so much for all of your work, TP team!
Now im just waiting for one more dinner res! fingers crossed.

YES! Got a BOG dinner res (after 2 unsuccessful tries when I wasn’t fast enough) SO excited. Love this tool!!!

1 Like

YES!! Thank You TP!!!

Just improved my Ohana reservation on arrival day (MK early close due to MNSSHP). Now we can use all park time and get all FP+ in.

1 Like