Lost in the 'land: a first-timer's solo, planless adventure

First time in, I suggest skipping the monorail and do the walk from DTD into the front of the park. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The weather might be what I’m most excited about since we live in Texas and have been to WDW in the summer the last two years!

5 Likes

I can’t wait for your mind to be blown, especially over the whole park hopping thing

5 Likes

That is the plan!! Wywh!!!

2 Likes

It’s already blown by how not crowded it is. And not humid.

5 Likes

Me too :broken_heart:

Text me if you need to. Have THE BEST time.

2 Likes

Actually the first stop is sunglases lol

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

Ok so far based solely on weather and merch, DL is winning

7 Likes

4 Likes

Ooooh!! I’m getting some of those! They are on their way to me - my Auntie got me a shipment of 6 pints! I picked Birthday Cakes and Blackberries and I think the Pie one as two of them. I wasn’t brave enough for the goat cheese one because sometimes I like goat cheese but sometimes definitely no.

3 Likes

You guys the merch. Hold me back.

9 Likes

I LOVED DTD. Compact but good, quality stuff that was a departure from the norm. That dress shop - swoon!!!

2 Likes

You had me at boysenberry!!! :+1:

1 Like

Honey i shrunk the castle

11 Likes

I have a reservation for both Goofy’s and Storyteller on the same morning for my trip in September and I’m going to decide which to cancel based on what people say. I’ve been to Storyteller’s and it was great, but we’re staying at DLH so it kinda makes sense to go to Goofy’s?

Actually the most likely scenario is that I cancel both and we just RD. :rofl:

6 Likes

TWSS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I don’t see it.

1 Like

Well, just cause the hotel was deserted… this place is a mob. SB numbers arent terrible though. Yall strongarmed me so i ordered a rice plate from bengal bbq!

6 Likes

When i placed the order at 145, the soonest window was 230. After i placed it, i clicked adjust order pick up time and it let me change it to 2. At 155, it let me click “im here”

5 Likes