Looking for travel agent

Trying to figure out accomodations, tickets, express passes is getting to me. Any recommendations for travel agents that can get me a package? Would be nice to get a discount a Premier hotel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are a few…

A lot of vloggers offer travel agents - such as “Dreams Unlimited Travel” from the DIS/Universal unplugged.

Touring Plans used to do it, but have now partnered with someone

I’m happy to help explain all the tickets & etc or refer you to good YT videos

Helping people plan Universal trips is my hobby! I love doing it! Feel free to DM me with 100’s of questions!!

2 Likes

Magical Vacations Travel has several Universal resort deals going on. Historically, these have been pretty good.

MVT Exclusive Offers – Magical Vacations Travel

I have worked with Brandi and she’s a Liner as well. You can reach her at brandi@magicalvacationstravel.com if you are interrested!

2 Likes

I actually used Touring plans travel agency for Universal Hollywood and a couple of non park tours.

I am positive they do universal Orlando

Great to work with I would definetly recommend them.

2 Likes

They sold to Annette, but I’d still recommend her new company because she was great.

1 Like

I used them for my HHN trip in 2022. They were great. I didn’t need much help, but it was nice having them being available. Plus, they sent me a nice pre-trip swag bag with lanyards & such!

1 Like

Yeah I am definitely Orlando oriented and had no idea about west coast stuff
But they helped extend my DVC trip to DLR adding on UH & warber brothers studio tours…

1 Like

They do have a TA thread here somewhere too. It’s a list of liners that are also TAs. :smiling_face:

I use Holly form Magical Vacations Travel and I’ve been very happy with her. WDW, DLR, DCL.