Looking for feedback on VIP semi private tours of both parks in 1 day. Worth the pric? Was it interesting& how much time was dedicated to all things Potter?

Please share your experience. My husband & I will be @ US & IOA for 2.5 days & hope by booking this activity we’ll have a better shot if experiencing HP in detail. Staying @ HRH.Thanks very much.

I had just the express pass on a level 10 and was able to hit most everything in both parks and on a single day. Once I had Gringots out of the way, pretty much smooth sailing. Even Gringots was easy because I lined up early and took advantage of early entry. Sorry no experience with the VIP tour.

1 Like

The VIP tours are fantastic! I’ve done them many times. If you just have express, you can see all the big rides on a busy day with little problem, but the tour will give you a ton of inside trivia & first rate service. Plus, only the tour can skip you past the lines for the Potter rides. Especially if you are visiting during a peak time, the tour is expensive but worth every penny.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your reply.

Hi. Wow. Thanks for your detailed reply. I agree & my husband and I took the semi private on Monday 11-3 for 2 parks. It was Sooo worth the price. Our guide, Shawn, was a font of detailed knowledge which he shared throughout the 7+ hours of the tour. We had 12 experiences, went front of the line, including Wizarding Worlds (both!) & at a fairly relaxed pace. Highly recommend this tour. Thanks again for your reply.

1 Like

How did you book this semi private tour?

You can book it online at Universal’s website.

I did the tour last year. It was excellent in many ways, but I wouldn’t do it again. With an Express Pass, I’m not sure it’s necessary.

That being said, it helped give me a good sense of the two parks and where things are. And you do go directly to the front of the line on every ride — there’s no waiting. Of course this means you miss out on some of the queue theming.