Looking for any tips to improve my plan!

Very first trip coming up in a little over 10 days! Just posting this here to gather some suggestions to make this plan as best as it can possibly be. If you have any suggestions on where to move things and such please let me know!

Thanks a ton in advance!

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3443082

I don’t know what it will do to the times but I think I would do Under the Sea right after 7DMT instead of crossing the park before the break.

1 Like

Seems like it doesn’t make any egregious time changes. I can dig it! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

We will be in MK that day too!

My plan looks quite different though. Are you going to enter in your FastPass selections? That should make a big difference.

1 Like

I’m going with some CM tickets from a friend of mine, so FP selections wont happen until this weekend! The selections are looking very slim at this moment :frowning:, but I am saving a ton of money so I’m not allowed to complain haha :laughing:

1 Like

I didn’t mind Under the Sea where it was, because you have Be Our Guest there, anyway. But why are you doing the Pirate Adventure after HM? It’s not far, I suppose, but out of the way.

1 Like

I do believe I had a time gap there before the dinner reservation which I think I put it there. Where do you think it would be best fit?

1 Like

You had Under the Sea before your break before. It had you going from Big Thunder back to Under the Sea, and then a break- right?

Correct!

One small suggestion:

You may know this already, but if you do two rounds of a Pirates Adventure, you get a free Fast Pass for Pirates of the Caribbean.

For me, I’m packaging all that together, like an afternoon of “Pirating” stuff and then entering the FastPass into my plans as if I already had it.

It looks like this:

1. A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas 3:17pm 0 15 0 1
  2. A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas 3:33pm 0 15 0 1
    Notes: After 2 rounds, pick up FP+ for Pirates of the Caribbean.
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean 3:49pm 5 8 0 4
    Uses your FastPass+ reservation.

You have a big block of Free Time after MILF that you could utilize for more attractions. Or for just wandering around to soak in the magic and securing a good spot for HEA.

Also, was this plan Optinized? If not, make a copy of it and see what the Optimizer thinks.

That’s an awesome tip! I’ll definitely add it in the plan and see how it works. Thanks!

1 Like

It is a copy of a previously optimized plan! I moved things around to fit the day and to alleviate the big chunks of free time the optimized plan had made.

Generally, if the Optimizer has big chunks of free time you can add additional attractions and then re-optimize. Moving things around and then evaluating results in more wait time.

1 Like