Look, about these Disney princesses

Were it not for the dog, I could do the same. Rent a house for a few months, buy an AP, and live the dream. I teach from roughly 4pm to 9pm UK time, so 11am to 4pm WDW time. So work during the busiest, hottest, rainiest part of the day. Some days rope-drop the mornings. Other days enjoy chilled-out evenings in the parks.

7 Likes

In two years I retire from teaching. Our plan is to move to central Florida not long after that.

3 Likes

Was half paying attention to what was said as I scrolled this thread, and then this came up! LOL. Is this dream an artifact of the Virtual Trip, or would it have happened anyway?

2 Likes

5 Likes

I totally agree, my wife and I both didn’t like Frozen 2 very much, but really enjoyed the making of on Disney+. After finishing the making of series we went back and tried to watch Frozen 2 again, still didn’t really like it, but appreciated it a lot more.

Side note: I think Elena is also a princess

2 Likes

OK if we’re including Jasmine in the conversation then we should also throw in Meg from Hercules.
Her father was King of Thebes.

3 Likes

What did they give you in that dentists office?

4 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/47223324.jpg

3 Likes

Are we including Star Wars (Princess Leia) and Marvel (Shuri)???

I think they’re both actual royalty :thinking:

3 Likes

Right?!

According to Maui from Moana if you wear a dress and have an animal sidekick, you’re a princess.

5 Likes

I’ve heard a fan theory that Vanellope is the daughter of the real King Candy, but that gets a little circular here since the reasoning behind that is that in order to be a princess she would need to be the daughter of a king, and King Candy is the only king depicted in her game

1 Like

But the King Candy in the game is actually a fraud, isn’t he?

I hope I’m not spoiling the movie for anyone that hasn’t seen it yet (I suppose, it’s been out long enough)…
Yes, the King Candy in the movie is a fraud, but there is evidence in the game that he was an original character, meaning that his code was hijacked (he was killed) by Turbo rather than being a character that Turbo created. I’m not sure that I completely buy into this because if the game reset when Vanellope crossed the finish line, it should have reset with the true King Candy’s code intact

2 Likes