LOL..... Husbands and Disney

Just went over our plan for our Disney trip with DH(23 days and counting!!!) When I was done he said I just have one question…When do i get to relax?? I said this is DISNEY, there is no relaxing :crazy_face:

9 Likes

If I don’t come back from vacation completely exhausted, I did something wrong!

6 Likes

RELAX? At Disney? oh, simple, foolish DH.
You can relax when you stake out our parade spot for 90 minutes before it starts. Here’s your blanket and a Dole Whip.

15 Likes

If i wanted to relax, I’d just stay home and sleep. Nuts to that.

7 Likes

I nearly fell off my chair at work just now…very funny :rofl:

1 Like

:laughing:

With DH, I need to plan a more relaxed vacation with plenty of time lounging. This is why he only makes it to half the trips I take a year!

1 Like

Speaking for the husbands out there, if I get the house to myself, it’s a vacation.

3 Likes

My husband stays at home, which makes all of us happier.

3 Likes

My DH plays golf and goes to the pool… meanwhile I do 18 hours in MK or run an every ride attempt :joy:

3 Likes

Have you ever managed an every ride???

No - attempted last trip. Only had 14 hours and ended up with a bunch of rain. Got 33 in. Hoping for another go in April.

ETA: DH will for sure not be on that trip. :joy:

2 Likes

Same!!:rofl:

1 Like

Mine seems happy enough that out of 6 days he gets 2 days with mid-day breaks and one late start. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a LOT of rain!

(I had to read your post three times before I realized you were using the word “in” and not the abbreviation for “inches” there!)

2 Likes

Ack! That would be crazy!!! (To be fair it places if felt like that a bit!)