Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

The Wave had excellent bartenders who I think are still around. It’s a great place to end a MK day and let the crowds disperse.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: love it!

1 Like

Being treated to a second show. Sitting in shade making phone calls.

4 Likes

I appreciate the thought! :blush: I would like to confirm your existence someday! :joy:

3 Likes

I still haven’t fully cleared up from my outbreak due to the sun and heat and I’ve been back a full week now.

2 Likes

Yikes, I’m sorry. The shenanigan sisters were the last to see me hobble out of the park. I wanted to hang w/them but I was in so much pain that day. I didn’t understand the heat side effects of one of my meds. At the time I thought it was an injury but didn’t know how or when. Took two weeks to recover

2 Likes

Cheese cake hidden as cheese looking cake

5 Likes

I can’t remember which thread the next bit was being discussed but I asked at the ticket sales window if they could upgrade any ticket to an AP. Yes, as long as there are unused days on the ticket. And this :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’m not normally a huge fan of cheesecake, but that is just so darn cute! :mouse::cheese::birthday:

Wait…is having a picture of a you-know-what on it going to be a problem for @Jeff_AZ ???

4 Likes

It’s a really creamy cheesecake too. Really nice. Oh the rat might keep @Jeff_AZ away lol

3 Likes

All that’s left of my lava you float with extra pop rocks. Sitting in the shade near first aid and then heading home. Too hot :hot_face:

4 Likes

It’s not as appetizing as it would otherwise be!

1 Like

Maybe that could be an “entry-level positive rat experience” for you? Ya know, since you won’t let me buy your kids one! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The rat is on white chocolate… if you like that.

1 Like

There are better choices of chocolate. Like, most of them? :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m at MK today and the difference from 2.5 weeks ago is huge. I am not having to actively try not to die! :crazy_face: So much better today, it feels 15 degrees cooler and 50% less humidity.

8 Likes

What?! I want to get on your travel cadence. Are you reporting somewhere?

3 Likes

Dd and I shared one of these and it was SO good!

Just on the open thread. To lazy to start a trip report this time!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry you had such a tough time that day and recovering from that day! But I’m glad we had the chance to see you even if for a moment or two.

2 Likes