Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

I trust them. I don’t think they would do this strictly for optics and/or unless completely necessary

I suppose it could also reflect something far less nefarious such as a technical issue like the scanners being down.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Who is that?

3 Likes

I have a new policy of ignoring trolls :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

But… I’m cute!

7 Likes

Look at you being all practical and stuff. :laughing:

2 Likes

The Voice Of Reason In a Sea Of Noise.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

I love the Jammitors. I put them on my TP when we were in EPCOT last week and they weren’t performing in Canada (where I was sitting waiting for the show to start), they were in the front of the park.

I missed them…but will hopefully see them in January!

4 Likes

Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m seriously eyeing several of the speciality cocktails! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love them too. Felt fortunate to see them. I was hanging around the area waiting. Worth it.

3 Likes

Yeah - my first thought was that they must have some credible information about a threat (or found something over the weekend that somehow has not hit the socials yet) to warrant that.

But you’re right - the scanners could be down. (On a funny note, they are using the same type of scanners at Broadway theaters to keep from the “search every bag” thing. My first show back I saw them, flipped my Loungefly backpack off and held it out in front of me. The security guy (who would do a search if something pinged) grinned and said “You’ve experienced these before!”)

5 Likes

I held my bag out in front of me at CR and still set it off. It’s either my charging rod or my Metal pill case

1 Like

Finally found the MB I’ve been looking for (1 yr)

12 Likes

We went through security a dozen times and they did not inspect a single bag when I was at WDW last week. The most they did was squeeze the mesh pockets in our stroller (because it doesn’t go through the metal detector). It was a welcome change to the security process. I wonder why they’re checking today? Maybe just a random change in protocols to throw off anyone with malicious intent?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s eased up now. Love that no one in the l o n g lines were complaining. The lower humidity is helping today too.

1 Like

:frowning: (I’m going with pill case since my charging rods didn’t seem to set it off in February or July.)

son of a!

2 Likes

I really wanted to bump into your family too but high heat and humidity are a big no no for me right now. Over heated 3 weeks ago here and paid for it big time.

2 Likes