Locals chime in, WDW/USO ...continuous thread

7 Likes

The look of these just does nothing to entice me.

4 Likes

It’s sooooo good. I let me server recommend. Waiting for dessert now. Soup was potato.

3 Likes

That’s what I hear and I have had really good crepes before and so I know they can be but these just… look like a greasy paper bag.

2 Likes

They are not greasy at all. The cheese has been soaked in.

1 Like

6 Likes

No line when I walked out of crepes place so rode third time. @galuchies_463555 i think rod three and @DumboRunner rode 10+. You can keep that record C. The line is still none existent now but I’m satisfied.

Cute ride. Short. Not worth the stress of a BG?!?!?! Line constantly moves. There is a right and left loading option. You have different views and experiences depending on side and location of mouse car. The back row seat is deeper and more comfortable. I rode in front on #2 and asked to sit in back for ride three.

6 Likes

You can add whipped cream for an up charge. I would just drizzle some cream on top at home

2 Likes

Did you have to show your printed paperwork?

1 Like

Is the motion about the same as MMRR?

1 Like

I had it but the scanned my AP and checked my ID. I overheard a guest ask if he could add his MiL and it was approved.

2 Likes

I think it’s more so b/c you wear glasses like you do at Muppets or Bugs life

2 Likes

Good to know! I’m sure I’ll try it once.

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s weird both times I loaded from right side motion was more intense

1 Like

Looking ahead at heat and crowds (don’t want to be in crowded parks). I’ve canceled all park res for Oct 1-3. I think DH, DS and I are going to activate USO AP on 10/1 instead.

2 Likes

Note: 10/2 AP park res available for AK, HS but all parks are open for regular ticket holders.

1 Like

1 Like

Got here way to early for our ADR. Gate guards here are SO relaxed and friendly. Waved us in NO problem. OKW has such a great relaxed feel

Well… this AM only some pk available but now it’s all open ???

1 Like

Brunch menu only sat/sun 730-200. Chicken and waffles. I think Homecoming has a better brunch menu

While waiting for table

5 Likes