Live Photo Trip Report: Labor Day Weekend In The World With OBNurse

Can’t wait to “be” with you! Your photo trip reports are the best!!

2 Likes

Home. :heart::palm_tree:

27 Likes

WELCOME HOME :sparkler: :fireworks: :tada:

6 Likes

Looking forward to following along😀

1 Like

This “room” (villa) is off the hook! Enormous! And recently refurbished which is nice. Very happy here!

31 Likes

Wow! Very nice!!

5 Likes

Every pic received a WOW DW asked what I was WOWing about at 1am I showed her and she said WOW also.

5 Likes

Wow, that is a nice villa. Thanks for sharing the pics - OKW is one of the places I haven’t heard as much about. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

5 Likes

We’ll be Resort based today (MNSSHP tonight) so I’ll share quite a bit and then you’ll know more! (And so will I!)

11 Likes

It really is a nice resort to relax at. Do you have Olivia’s reservation?

1 Like

That is beautiful!

5 Likes

Beautiful villa! I love how the kitchen island also acts as a tv stand! Multi-purpose at its best!

4 Likes

Looking forward to following along with your trip! My family (of three) last went in December of 2016 and we won’t be there again until January of 2020 so until then I have to survive on living vicariously through other Liners. Also, one of the reasons we won’t be returning until 2020 is because I am currently 5 mos pregnant. So thanks for sharing your trip and for doing what you do in “real life” :smile:

11 Likes

Wow that looks amazing!! Loving your report so far!!

3 Likes

No. We are doing Homecoming today, La Hac tomorrow, Brown Derby on Sunday, and Sanaa on Monday (family request)

10 Likes

The space is so well used here. Laid out perfectly!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

2 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a great start!! Amazing villa. Had to laugh about the margarita…not much worse than a bad margarita. :rofl: Have all the fun!! :tada::tada:

3 Likes

Right? But I choked it down and then had a nice nap LOL

3 Likes

Can’t wait to follow your adventures!! Enjoy!!

2 Likes