Little Mermaid room suggestions

Hi! Best place to stay at AoA- LM rooms? I’ve read a couple different things on here. Just wanting to see what the most current opinion is :smile:
Also…do you think I have to request the Laundry View specially, or can TP request that for me!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

ooohhhh …that Laundry View will cost extra!. It’s a coveted reservation :wink:
I love AoA but have only ever stayed in the Cars Suites. I can’t offer any info on the LM rooms, but they are a far walk from the buses and main building.

1 Like

eh, not too worried about the distance, we are skipping parks this time around (OMG…I hope I can stand it LOL) we’re just staying there for 2 nights post cruise.

1 Like

if walking is not an issue, then I can only speak highly of AoA!! My family and I have been several times and this is always where we stay. Love the pool and splash pads and love the food court choices. Definitely very immersive theming all around the resort and it’s just as fun walking through all the “lands” checking everything out.

We had two connected rooms at LM area of AoA last October. Having stayed earlier at the Nemo section, yes it was a walk. But it was OK. If you walk down the sidewalk on the right side of the buildings its a little shorter to the buses. And if the lines are long at the bus stop coming back, you can jump on a Pop Century bus (if the line is shorter) and cross the bridge over to AoA. Have a great time!

We stayed in the back side of Nemo and got that amazing laundry view…wait for it…Free!!! It was still amazing and will definitely return!!

1 Like

don’t say that too loud! soon Disney charge for exclusive access to laundry view rooms :wink:

1 Like