Lists of attractions

Hey, does anyone have a reliable source for complete lists of attractions at each park in PDF format?

I want to try some 2/3 day touring plans for The MK, AK and Epcot and I figure these could help :sunglasses:

Many thanks.

The closest I came was downloading the park maps, kinda helped more since you could get a feel for layout and what was close to each other.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll give it a go.

Each trip, I just make my own. I use Disney’s official site and go through their attractions list and enter it into the document format I want. I personally love Simplenote, which is like Google Docs, except I can access it at work since it’s not blocked :wink:

1 Like

I think this is the way to go!

Thanks.

1 Like

I created my own in Google sheets last time. I liked it because I added a column for ride/show/meet so I could label everything and a column for priority. Made it really easy to sort. I even shared it with my sis and mom who were reluctant planners. They liked it because it let them have some input and label top priorities without them having to do much research and without us having to sit and talk Disney for an hour (or 6) at a time.

1 Like