Linking tickets/boarding group question

Currently I have tickets linked on my MDE account for my mom and I because we will be together on all the days. I just learned that my husband is planning on coming for the last day of our trip. He has his ticket on his account in MDE. Should I wait to link his ticket to my account until the night before he joins our group, or does it not matter? I want us all to be linked so we can (hopefully) get boarding passes for ROTR and Web Slingers.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t hurt to link now. (And for him to link both of your tickets.) The app should automatically select the members of your party who have valid admission and a park reservation for the respective park that day. Also, you can now verify your party in the app up to an hour before 7am on the virtual queue page.

2 Likes

I agree with @Jeff_AZ. I have added my friends’ to my account to get them BGs while I was at home and had my own ticket on MDE and never had an issue with the system trying to add my ticket, assumably because I didn’t have a park reservation.

2 Likes