Linking magicbands

We will be staying at Beach Club in December. Our first time ‘on property’. Staying there with rented point. Bought tickets thru Park Savers. I can see everything on my account (resort, park tickets, Christmas party tickets, ADRs, FP). Magicbands arrived today. I can see my magicband in my account, but do I need to do anything for ‘everything’ to be linked to my magicband? (or the magicbands for the rest of my family members)?

If you have been shipped and received your magic band they should be ready to go. They tie directly to your account and you don’t have to link them. If you have problems, bring them to your resort desk and they will update them for you.

Thank you…

The Magic Bands you receive as part of the travel you booked are always linked already. If you buy new ones in the parks they do need to be linked manually - this is really straight forward and only takes a minute or so.

Thanks. Have another ‘newbie’ question. What about our tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Are they automatically linked to our magic bands? The instructions on them say to print and bring to the park with you…

I believe that they should be linked to your MBs, but bring the tickets just to be on the safe side. If the MVMCP is handled the same as MNSSHP, they will scan your band to verify that you have tickets to the party and give you a wristband to wear.