"Lines Expert" T-Shirt

I’ve been sitting on a few t-shirt designs and I am FINALLY refining a few to throw out there to all of you. My goal with these was to both promote the TP brand and also resonate with fellow liners in some way. Feel free to share your thoughts!

Here’s the first idea:

16 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

I love that!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! This one is my favorite out of all 4 :star_struck:

4 Likes

Love your designs!

1 Like

I love the design…but I’m questioning the use of “Certified”. How, exactly, is one certified (which implies having earned a certificate or some sort)? This almost suggests TP has some formal certification process?

Perhaps I’m overthinking. (Which, you know, is like rare for me… :wink: )

3 Likes

What?!? nooooooo, you over think… :laughing:

we wouldn’t recognize you any other way :wink:

3 Likes

You’re overthinking. It’s a tee shirt. I hardly think anyone will be researching the wearer’s credentials

7 Likes

Not a bad point and I actually thought about that myself. Ultimately, I don’t think anyone will think about it that hard.

2 Likes

Just one more thought: What if you replaced “CERTIFIED” with “EQUIPPED”? (Or maybe another similar word?)

I know, I know. I’ll go sit in my corner by myself now.

2 Likes

Your comment made me think of this shirt that I saw on the beach years ago. I also did not ask the person how they became “official”. Just messing with ya.

5 Likes

“Included with your purchase of this shirt is a ‘proof of certification card’ *Disclaimer: this is not actually real and is just meant to appease any Karens or Ryans out there”

:wink:

12 Likes

Well, that was insulting. I can’t believe you would say that about Karens.

:wink:

6 Likes

Perhaps it can simply be sewn into the hem?

3 Likes

I the 80’s did you think all those people wearing Mumford Phys Ed Dept shirts went to (or taught at) Mumford High School? Although in your neck of the woods, there likely are some Mumford grads.

No. But this is supposed to be a “sanctioned” shirt advertising a legitimate company: Touring Plans. As such, I can’t help but be concerned at the idea that anyone can buy a shirt that CLAIMED TP has certified them.

To my mind, this is very different than associating oneself with some made-up organization.

I can’t help but feel that if a word on a T shirt concerns you, you are overthinking it!

2 Likes

But…the more I think about, the more I know I am not over thinking it.

Fundamentally, it just matters if @len is okay with it.

In my own companies I have worked for, however, they have had very strict rules about when you could use a company logo and how you were allowed to represent the company. If the logo is involved, you are considered representing that company, even if casually so. So rules are put into place to protect the integrity of the company itself.

It @len has no issue that anyone and everyone who buys this shirt is also being considered certified in some manner, that’s fine then.

I’m okay with it.

11 Likes

Woohoo we’re all certified :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

…wait… there’s a possible double entendre there that’s not complimentary :thinking:

3 Likes