Lines 2.0 on Android finally launching!

Yes I have the old style universal lines app and it sticks on my android just like the old version for wdw did.

Even after closing the app completely?

Yes, lands sorted by color. Stayed as my chosen view even after months of not using.

It is staying for me but if I swipe the app closed it re-sets to alpha. I think since I shut off my phone at night that might do it too.

Editing after a test. I do shut my phone down at night and on re-start both app re-set to default. My iPad: at first they both had land/super land but when I opened them a second time they both “loaded park info” (or something like that-a spinning wheel) and re-set without being shut down or swiped shut.

1 Like

Does anyone know if there’s a way to turn off notifications for “plans optimized” in the updated app? I’m working on setting up new plans for our March trip, on the computer. I don’t need a dozen notifications as I am actively working on this.

You know yesterday I was tweaking a TP and I got a notification gor each little change. I say, no thank you! Interested also in a fix.

I guess you just have to go in the phone app notification settings.

Thanks. That’s reasonable for now. Hopefully I’ll remember to turn it back on when we go!

What do you rely on the in-park notifications for?

probably nothing… I don’t typically optimize in-park. But, with how different things are this year, I might. Assuming the mobile optimization takes as long as it used to, the notification will be nice to know when to refresh.

Thank you!

Yikes! I should drop in the forum more often!

We definitely only want notification alerts to happen if you optimize on the phone! Thanks for letting us know and I’ll work on a fix in the next day or two!

2 Likes

Hmm, we had a few reports of this, so I’ll work on a fix where you can also tap on the “Chats” button on the bottom tab bar to send it back to the top, as well. Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

@daybreaker, any update on the evaluate feature for touring plans? I know in iOS it immediately optimizes and for many of us it is two steps. Often we might want to save a copy of a plan before we optimize. It has been reported on chat evaluate has not worked for Android (as of last week)?

This week or next week I’m going to start re-doing the evaluate feature. I’m not happy with how it turned out, and its not that intuitive on how to use it. Hopefully it’s finished soon.

1 Like

On iOS it seems to stick but it has never been that once you hit evaluate you are told it is optimizing. It doesn’t give you times unless it optimizes ?