Liners Meet at Orlando Informer Meet-Up

Im following. Jealousy, but following…:wink:

1 Like

June 2-3!

Yeah… I just got the text. As much as I love the event, there’s not much that will get me to Orlando in the Summer! I went last summer, August, for the first time in many years. I had fun, but OMG it was oppressively / brutally hot all day & night!

Heck…it’s going to low 80’s next week…at the start of February!!! :hot_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

OIM sent out a link to the informational maps for the event. Here’s the link

Fri.- Feb 3

Sat. - Feb. 4

It looks like they will have the food open an extra 30 minutes on Saturday to compensate for it starting later. It’s still 30 minutes less than Friday, but good that they acknowledge & adjusted it.

2 Likes

Thanks….for some reason, I’m not getting their emails

1 Like

Make sure you got your survey if you want to sign up for Ptreanodon Fliers… I might have a link if it isn’t email specific

Thanks! I ended up emailing them to ask about it and they sent me the email. Not sure if it’s because I bought the tickets the same day they sent the email or what happened.

1 Like

Got it this time!

6 Likes

Nice! I haven’t seen an email yet. :sob:

My survey said I would be notified on Tuesday, but I’m guessing they did it and notified everyone :disappointed_relieved:

I’m so jealous! I admit that I am going to BEG for one at check in! :rofl:

4 Likes

If my niece wasn’t bringing me along for her CM preview of Tron, I’d let you take her spot! But I need to be real nice to her…

3 Likes

I totally get it! If I had a hook up for Tron I’d keep it for me as well! Now, I am INSANELY JEALOUS of you! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ive got a feeling you should get one at check in. Im not above asking at the attraction, its worked for me twice!

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you @darkmite2 !

1 Like

I hate to admit it, but I am going to do my best to get one with my charming personality! And groveling if that helps!

I am worried about the weather both nights! I hope most if the rides including PF can be operational if it rains :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

You can do it!!

1 Like

I just looked and the forecast is slightly improved from yesterday on the Weather Channel app….

1 Like

I bumped into Taylor outside of Race Thru NY. I went up to him explained my situation. He hooked me up! He offered both night, but I said one would be fine.

I’ve got a pass for Saturday. I picked that one in case it rains on Friday

6 Likes

Woo hoo!!!

1 Like

When we spoke I said how much I hate the virtual queue.

He explained they used to do it as standby, but people would get in queue the moment they could at 3pm. Then they’d complain about being in the sun all day.

I was surprised to hear there’s only a few hundred passes. He didn’t say exactly how many as he can’t divulge that

1 Like

That sounds about right. Interestingly, the longest wait was with a VQ. Walk ups without were, well, walk ups!

1 Like