Liner Breakfast Club: 603 Chapter

There was a Liners’ Breakfast Club: 603 Chapter meeting this morning! Only two members in attendance, but it was delightful!

I was the luckiest Liner to get to start my day with coffee and breakfast with @JustKeepSmiling She is the sweetest :yellow_heart:

As with so many Liner meets, the conversation picked up immediately and flowed easily for the next two hours! I was lucky to also meet her husband and her son Matty who are just absolutely fantastic as well. I am so happy that she made time in her busy tournament schedule to meet me.

Looking forward to the next time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Initially posted in La Cava in case privacy was preferred, but now moving to the public-facing section of the board for all to see (in case you don’t check out La Cava ever)

49 Likes

Maybe once baseball is done and I have some of that elusive ‘free time’ I can drop in to Liner Breakfast Club! I don’t know if the 603 chapter allows 617 drop-ins?

4 Likes

Obviously that is totally always welcomed!
And the 603 could drop in to the 617 chapter too!

(But we do not want any premature ending to baseball. GO SOX!)

7 Likes

This is so awesome!!

5 Likes

Such a great start to my day!! Liner friends are the best friends :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for your time and all of your help with local recommendations. Liners know all of the best spots everywhere!

Hoping our paths cross again soon!

12 Likes

Awesome!! Gotta love Liner meets!!!

5 Likes

Soooo, what’s the Chapter 603 thing mean? :grin: A Cava Chat joke.:thinking:

2 Likes

603 is the area code for NH

617 (if you read on) is one of the area codes for MA, and most specifically the metro Boston area

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

just too much.
very cool.

4 Likes

How great this was able to happen

3 Likes

And 401 is not that far so I’ll gladly drive to see the awesome @OBNurseNH and any and all who attend her 603 breakfast chapter!

7 Likes

Glad you two got to have breakfast together. Wish I was still in NH, could have crashed the party. So close, here in the 05401. :rofl:

Oops that is a zip code, I read that wrong. Guess I am in the 802 right now.

9 Likes

When awesomeness collides! Love it!

6 Likes

Now to apply maximum peer pressure so @OBNurseNH will join us in Disney!!!

6 Likes

Yes please!!

1 Like

Fab!

2 Likes

864 division:

@qwerty6 is such a joy

25 Likes

Yes! I’m thrilled to be able to anticipate regular liner hanging out with @Broph1988! Even though I could be her mom. :joy:

11 Likes

Within a few weeks of living in SC I was able to meet up with @disneygirlmama for a hike in NC after over a year of chatting off forum. DuckDuckGo tells me that’s 828 area code.

23 Likes

So beautiful!! Wow what a view.

you could definitely be my mom, but you would have been a young underage mom. We’d be like Lorelai and Rori Gilmore :joy:

7 Likes