Limo/Car Service

That’s all I can figure out…wanna call and see? :wink:

1 Like
  • MouseSavers readers can use Code MS5569 and receive $10 off roundtrip luxury sedan service, $15 off roundtrip van service, or $20 off roundtrip stretch limo service, from the airport or your hotel to/from Port Canaveral, from Happy Limo. You can give the code when calling to reserve at (877) 642-7791 or (407) 856-1280, or put the code in the comments section when booking online at HappyLimo.com.
2 Likes

Happy Limo phone line is busy…

I’m online chatting now…

Online chat says that the MkT vehicle has been discontinued and the r/t price for a minivan is $216, not the advertised $196. I advised that they need to update their website as the very active travel forums will quickly discard them as dishonest!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chat advice. For those needing a three way here is the online chat so far:

2 Likes

Were you aware that gratuity was not included?

1 Like

I also chatted with Alexander. I suspect it’s just a third-party support company that isn’t affiliated with the actual company.

@SamRothstein (they’re all Alexander! It’s like a Twilight Zone episode)

1 Like

I stayed away from Happy Limo for a while because their website was having issues (default blank screen) and Comcast jumped in and said my accessing the website was attacking my network. It was scary.

hmmm

Now I remember - their website was going to a blank Wordpress page!

Weird…and they are all named Alexander too.

2 Likes

I booked a 3 way trip from quicksilver back in Oct for this coming May assuming the price would increase. They would not book me at their current rate at the time ($290) and said I had to wait for their new rates, which ended up being $390 without tip.

So I booked a rental car for $330 total today instead :grimacing:

2 Likes

Wow! This was my plan. But doubled price. Yikes! Might have to rethink!

Hey there! I’ve only used such services in Atlanta and Miami. For a group of 10 in Atlanta, GA, I recommend checking out “Atlantic Limousine & Transportation.” They’ve got a solid reputation for reliable and stylish service. In Miami, FL, check out Miami Limo Service. They provide a wide range of service options. Good luck!

Nobody here will need hirelimoliverpool

Well, almost nobody

2 Likes

Happy limo and seems to have the issue. Confusing pricing, outdated info on the website, and long wait times for booking via phone. I think Consider Quicksilver Tours at $385 for a 10-passenger van or explore rentals if flexibility is an option. Best wishes.