Limo/Car Service

@Jeff_AZ what’s the name of the car/limo service you use…asking for a friend. They are a party of 10.

2 Likes

Quicksilver Tours

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, that.

2 Likes

Prices are increasing fast! Book early!

3 Likes

She’s going next month. She just asked me what we did which was lyft XL but we were four people. I think for her car service might be cheaper (From airport -->Universal hotel–>Disney hotel–>Airport). I think this was the people that had that for a set price right?

We did that for 5 people (van) in September for $205.

Today it is $390.

1 Like

Crazy increases:

1 Like

I told her stop doing laundry and book it before it goes up more :wink:

3 Likes

Yikes! Those are steep increases. I guess I shouldn’t have been touting it so loudly. I’m sure the lack of DME is probably having an impact, along with supply issues, etc.

A lot of people have given Happy Limo good reviews. How do their rates compare lately?

Great advice! I think @OBNurseNH had posted a couple of months ago that it was getting tougher to book so I booked my February trip. I have a confirmation for $150. It is now $195. That is still so much cheaper than a rental for my week.

1 Like

Looks like each way it’s $125 so $375. They don’t have a set package so you have to book it three times. This is for Happy Limo. I priced it out doing each piece separately…Let me see if I can dig and do a three way. and I’ll just go ahead and add TWSS now before someone does a gotcha on me again! :wink:

1 Like

I think you have to go to the booking page for happy limo to see the rates? I used to have their app, and I used them in the past, but their app doesn’t seem to work any more?

1 Like

No three ways in Happy Limos so I guess they aren’t so happy after all. You have to do it one at a time. :frowning:

Yeah I’m glad we booked a month ago. Price has gone up 25% in five weeks

Well then I guess they aren’t very aptly named, are they

Amirite @Jeff_AZ

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Update: You can get a $5 coupon on Quicksilver if you join their email list Woot! LOL which takes it to $385 for the 10 passenger van but that’s still $10 more than the three $125 trips on Happy Limo for anyone else price comparing that comes across the thread.

4 Likes

I started looking on the Happy Limo site as well and can’t find a way to do a round trip - do they only do one-way bookings, yet advertise round trip pricing?