Limit on Time

So, I read that you will have to pick a park date and a time? What does the time mean? Will we have a limit on how long we can stay in the park?

1 Like

no. I think they just set the system up like “fast pass” but the times do not matter, as i’ve heard from others.

1 Like

I have seen posts on other forums from TAs who attended the training and they are saying that for WDW, there will not be a time reservation. You will see the park hours for the park you choose and then accept that and make your reservation. They implied that DL may have gate time reservations but not WDW. Take that for what it is worth

3 Likes

In the Disney instructions FWIW, it said to “select what time you wish to visit the park”, it has me thinking this is a strategy to manage the crowd flow at the front gates. So I do think the time matters………

3 Likes

This was my guess as well. The indianapolis zoo just opened back up and they had people schedule their arrival time to avoid backups at the gate. They actually requested people wait in their cars until 5 minutes from their time.

1 Like