Lightning Lane vs Touring Plan

Wondering if I am misunderstanding something.

Going 1st week of March, looks like LL will still need to be bought 7am same day.

When optimizing my TPs, I can’t add the LL since I don’t have the time.

Does that mean that I can only get optimized TPs including LL on the morning of the actual day I am using them ?

Thanks

1 Like

The day you are in the park you can add LL times to your plan and optimize.

2 Likes

You can add them manually based of of what you think you can get.

1 Like

Hmmmm…it will be my first time so zero idea what I can get. My plan is to get all the LLs possible. Is there like a source of information that can give me an idea of what I can get ???

1 Like

Check out thrill data. They have great historical data.
What I do is look at the same day for the year prior. I check to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is different from one year to the next. They have charts showing what the return times were at any given time. Then I build a plan based on G+ rules and when I will likely grab for ab LL. I try not to be too aggressive when making my plans. I dont like to plan to use the LL as soon as the window is opening. I give it about 15 mins just encase the day is busier than previous year (don’t think thaf will be the case this year though).

1 Like

Wow thank you so much, that is very useful !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome! There is also a thread, Genie+ all the info (or something like that). It has a great summary in the first post that is kept up to date. Just sue the search bar at the top.

1 Like

Also, I just the same day, not date. so Wednesday = Wednesday (usually one or 2 calendar days off)

1 Like