Let’s Do This! My Pseudo-First Trip to Disneyland!

What was the significance of 10:10? Was that the start time of the window?

Yep. Sometimes they don’t convert until further into the window, but it flipped as soon as the window open. I’m guessing that means they know it will be down for a while.

3 Likes

My para said he never found anything with his name on it when he was growing up.

So I am making it happen!

(I was going to get him Mickey Ears but they don’t have the regular ones in stock.)

10 Likes

That’s pretty much my exact game plan for my first DL. Looks like a blast!

2 Likes

Did Buzz (I am horrible at it), then got a salad at Galactic Grill. About to see Mr Lincoln and then hop!

Some pics from this morning

13 Likes

At least you can hold your blaster at DL’s version! I don’t like that ride on either coast though. I never have any idea what I’m aiming at. A million blinking laser dots doesn’t help. Midway Mania is much better.

4 Likes

IT! IS! TIME!!!

12 Likes

Agreed! I find having to hold the gun at DL to be harder than WDW though. I could ride TSMM on repeat and never tire.

3 Likes

YAY! Let’s go do this!

4 Likes

To be fair, I came in the “back way” after Monsters,Inc. and will do the rest of the land after dark.

3 Likes

That was sooooooo much fun!!!

11 Likes

Some Pixar Pier fun! Did Incredicoaster!

Now swinging around…

12 Likes

I love the swinging side. DH wont’ even go on that ever again :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I went on it on a first date (a CM over at Hyperion I met working Parade). I was trying to be brave, but yeah, no. I did manage to make him laugh out loud pretty much non stop and I ended up on his lap so it was a win for me.

If I tried to climb onto DH’s lap now, I’d probably break both our hips :rofl: :rofl:

Yay! Do it again, do it again!! (for research of the different songs!)

10 Likes

Oh obviously!! I have an anything (almost) LL for another ride. And I have no qualms about waiting in a line for it!

5 Likes

Currently waiting for something else… :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

Ooooo!

I’m so glad you’re enjoying the trip and looking forward to your thoughts on comparisons of the duplicate attractions and thoughts of non dups like Matterhorn (if you go on) or Indy (That one will mess my back up if I’m not careful).

3 Likes

Will do for sure! Mansion feels shorter and Pirates feels longer (and smells “cleaner” if that makes sense). I did Indy first thing - a lot like Dinosaur. Matterhorn is ROUGH. I had read it was but confirmed it for myself - I’d definitely skip it if you have back problems!

5 Likes

Space is smoother if that helps any!

2 Likes

So…

Day. Made.

14 Likes