Let’s Do This! My Pseudo-First Trip to Disneyland!

Roast beef.

3 Likes

Characters just parade around at meals here (may reconsider Goofy’s- we’ll see). Still cute though.

Went back to Hotel Lulu to check in and unpack so I can just crash after fireworks. Room is super cute!

I’ve done the train and Haunted Mansion. In line (LL) for Matterhorn.

Here is what happens when the photog forgets to click the Magic button…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Still looks great! :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Ok where is @feep and his mad editing skills? This is ripe with possibilities :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Fixed it

19 Likes

:woman_cook:t2::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I was wanting a rainbow with magic pixie dust flowing down… but u are awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: well done sir!

6 Likes

Perfect!

4 Likes

Pirates does NOT smell the same here!!

7 Likes

I’m waiting on the train to do that again to kill time before the fireworks and am purposely standing where a tree is blocking my view of Mission Breakout.

8 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Up, through security, and waiting for them to start letting us in (which I think is happening now).

Starting at Disneyland and will hop to DCA later!

10 Likes

Scanned in and waiting in the mob at the Adventureland entrance (and some guy on a motorized scooter just decided he needed to go across the line - I mean, at least he wasn’t cutting?).

Did the “book your first Genie+ for the park you’re hopping to and it converts). So I can make my next one at around 9:45 - and will either do another for DCA or one in DL depending. Guardians scheduled between 1 and 2!!!

8 Likes

Oh, and fireworks were totally worth having gotten the 1-day ticket!! Loved them!!

6 Likes

You look so happy and excited! Hope it’s an amazing day.

3 Likes

Indiana Jones accomplished! Next up Jungle Cruise (claiming 10 minute wait).

9 Likes

Haunted Mansion (seems a lot shorter!)

Dole Whip float.

Now Pirates - which does NOT smell like Pirates. And Capt Jack doesn’t look as accurate as in WDW. But it is longer, so there’s that!

Playing the “please stay down and turn into an anything LL” game with Roger Rabbit currently.

10 Likes

You’re smiling such a happy grin in all these photos - good deal! Have a great day. I hope to do my first trip in a year or two.

3 Likes

YES! Roger Rabbit converted to an almost anything pass right at 10:10!!

6 Likes