Leaving a FP open

I have fast passes booked for our second day at Epcot.

1. 9:00 - Seas with Nemo and friends
  2. 10:05 - Frozen (Keeper)
  3. 11:15 Disney Pixar Short Film…
    But two of FP’s are for rides that I don’t feel really need to be booked.
    Unfortunately I could not get a FP for TT. So I was thinking RD.
    Should I get rid of my FP for SNF and possibly DPSF.
    What are your thoughts about having open FP’s?

U wont need them really. Id keep them. As soon as u ride FEA, modify ur DPSF to earlier and use or tap n go. Now u cant look for tier 1’s.

1 Like

Keep and use both of the Tier 2 FPP so you can get another Tier 1 later on. If there aren’t Tier 2 rides / shows you actually want to see you can “tap in” outside the show, but not actually enter.

If you book Tier 2 FPP and don’t use them, the FPP should expire. However, this is glitchy. They don’t always delete after they time has passed. So, IMHO, either don’t book them or tap in

2 Likes

Did you try booking one for SE? There might be a reason you didn’t, but I like that one because I actually use it. It can go down too or get some occasionally long lines. So that one can be actually useful. The other I used was Mission Space, but I know that’s not for everyone.

If you are riding Soarin’, what about booking LWTL? Then you don’t have to go out of the way to tap and go if you don’t want to ride.

2 Likes

We’ve planned two days in Epcot. So our first day we have most of the rides that we want. Day 2 of epcot, the plan is to get on the few rides that we did not get on our first day there, and spend the rest in WSC. So the earlier we get done with rides the better. Is it wiser to keep the tier one FP’s, or rope drop to a tier two?

Are you spending a full day there on the first day? I would be genuinely shocked if you didn’t get to ride everything you wanted in one day - especially if you are not also trying to do all of WS that day too.

It’s tentative. We were planning on possibly hopping over to AK for dinner. But unconfirmed.
I have added TT into the plans for our first day as well, but plans have it at a 50 minute wait by the time we get there.

You’re going pretty soon right? If you publish your plans you could share the links and maybe we can offer better feedback?