Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks?

(This might be my last question–23 days counting!) What’s everyone’s preference–Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks?

2 Likes

Three Broomsticks! I like chicken & ribs more than the “traditional” British food at LC.

Oh! The London Taxi Stand Potato Hut - near the Knight Bus in USF, has pretty good loaded baked potatoes too. I love the Sheppard’s Pie potato!

Ask as many as you like! If you want you can just make a single thread called “mprpse Universal trip questions” or similar

Every time you ask a question in that thread it’ll always get bumped up to “latest” topics AND anyone who has posted in that topic before gets a “unread” notification.

It’s ok to post as many topics are you need, but one thread will help you keep it all organized. Plus, it helps anyone responding from having to keep track of who is asking & what has already been said. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Leaky Cauldron! :100: We liked breakfast from there slightly bettern than from Three Broomsticks, though both were great. But the lunch/dinner from Leaky Cauldron is wonderful! If you like seafood, get the Fisherman’s Pie.

2 Likes

We like Leaky Cauldron the best! We love the fish and chips at both though.

Nah. You only have 13 threads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve only done breakfast, but would choose Leaky Cauldron.

2 Likes

Very similar, our opinion is three broom is a little better but you can’t go wrong with either. The best choice is the one you’re closet to. :wink:

3 Likes

Three Broomsticks for me. Better food options for picky eaters*. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

*This includes me btw. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think that’s the key. If you have people in your party who are picky and not adventurous in their food choices, Three Broomsticks is probably your better choice. If everyone is good with trying more “British” fare, then Leaky Cauldron is the best option.

Atmosphere wise Leaky Cauldron wins hands down though!

4 Likes