Latest Park- and Attraction-Level pages for Lines 2.0

Is 4.0 star supposed to indicate the rides rating? 4 stars? I’d think it’s simpler show 4 actual stars (or 4 of 4 stars filled in, 2 of 4 stars filled in, etc).

2 Likes

I prefer it without the small image. And as a person with a small child, I like having easy access to the height restrictions. I’m loving the changes!

1 Like

The blue star is very distracting for me

I agree that the picture is more distracting than helpful. But I love the redesign!

I can’t make out the image… is that a bag of gummy bears? Nope… no image for me.

1 Like

Love it but without the picture. I would rather see 4 actual stars instead of 4⭐️

This contradicts itself but I like no picture but the actual # of stars. I love the icons for how different age groups rate the rides.

As long as graphics don’t slow the loading time. TP is one of the fastest-loading pages because there’s no bloat. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think blue star should be black OR the number should be blue.
Them being different makes me think they’re not related and that the star is for ‘adding it to favourites’ or something.
Prefer no image icon.
Overall, it’s a great look :+1: Thanks for making useful changes @len.

We’ve updated the Attractions page based on feedback.

11 Likes

That’s looks smart :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

Really like this display for the number of stars.

2 Likes

Looks terrific!

I wonder how it would look if the wait times that are RIDE NOW, would show the minutes in green as well? That way, you know that the posted 78 minutes is probably the best you may get that day. Does that makes sense? Ie. The "don’t ride"s minutes would be in red