Late Savi’s reservation?

If I have a 9:05 PM reservation for Savi’s on June 9, when HS is set to close at 8 PM, how much before 8 will I need to make sure to get in the park? Would they let us in after park close? We have a 7:15 PM reservation at Trattoria, and I’m worried about needing to get there before park close… Thanks!

1 Like

You’ll need to get there before park close, even if it’s 7.59.

Thank you… but even if it’s 7:59 we should be able to get in, right? I’m working on modifying our dinner reservation for a bit sooner.

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

I have a late Savi’s too. I think it is ending up being before park hours due to the change. But I was curious how far out they go. I’m kind of surprised yours is more than an hour after close. I would have thought that was the cutoff. But I guess $200 per guest is worth it to them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I was surprised too! I’m hoping for park hour extensions because I haven’t yet been able to modify our dining reservation for an earlier time, I don’t know how long dining at Trattoria takes, and I’m not certain how long it will take us to walk/run to HS gates from there! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s about a mile. It’s not that far but it’ll take 10 min even if you ran it and why would you do that to yourself after a nice dinner and lose it all? Lol. I’d give yourself at minimum 20 min to get to the gate and really to feel comfortable so you’re not stressed 30 min.

1 Like

I’d also want at least an hour to eat. If you did multiple courses I’d want longer. They did not rush us when we ate dinner there in Oct so I don’t think they have that same park restaurant mentality of flipping a table every 45 min.

1 Like

My original goal in making that Trattoria reservation was a nice relaxing start to our first night at our 1 week BWV stay! Now look what I’ve done! :rofl: I appreciate all the input. Very helpful! I’d like to leisurely take our time and not run a mile after a belly full of lasagna. I’ve got a reservation finder set up for earlier, and I’ll hope for extended park hours in the meantime.

2 Likes

Me too and maybe we’ll bump into each other. We’re leaving on June 9th but that’s our hotel. I think we’ll just miss each other as we’re going to AK that day and then the beach.

Also DS and DH really liked Savis. It was too expensive for me to want to do it too and DD wasn’t interested but DH couldn’t stop talking about how neat it was and the son was in a great mood. And then had me buy him another lightsaber right after! Have fun!

1 Like

I am so happy to hear that. Our 3 kids are all Star Wars freaks… teens and a preteen… They were horrified by the price last year when they saw it… (as was I!) Since this trip is replacing the one we had planned last June and we haven’t been in 5 years we thought we’d surprise them. I hope they like it. You never know at this age! I am so glad to hear that yours had a great experience! I hope you have a great trip!

2 Likes