Last minute trip to see Posiedon one last time!

BONUS! I just remembered the food gift cards they gave us at the November OI event… I think we ended up only using 1 of the 4 we had, and I think they were like $12 each. They’ve been floating around the front of my backpack since then. Yay free Universal food… most of it isn’t worth paying for IMO, so this really is great news! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

If you wanted a Poseidon’s Fury “Final Tour” t-shirt they are sold out in the parks, but available through the Universal online store…

2 Likes

Tempting very tempting

1 Like

If my casual wardrobe wasn’t almost exclusively UOR shirts already I’d pick one up!

@Nikkipoooo I really feel like this t-shirt was made especially for you since your trip is specifically to say goodbye to Poseidon!!

1 Like

OMG, one of my Cedar Point group people was just reminding me that I need to get one, and I said I doubted they’d have any left!

2 Likes

Aaand they’re sold out. :worried:

Wow! In just four hours!!

Aw, boo :-1:t2:

Aaaand Portofino just came up as AP rate for Friday! This solves my “Where am I going to sleep Friday?” and “Should I maybe do a VIP tour on Saturday?” quandary in one easy click!

Friday has been a bit of a bugger because they have a middle school grad night thing, so everything that’s less than $600 at Universal has been booked up and with it also being Cinco de Mayo I feel like other places rates have been higher as well… the lowest I’ve seen even on Hotwire for anything 3* or higher even at the airport has been over $200 with tax & fees. Then I was thinking that since the overall trip has been so cheap and Saturday is predicted to be a bit peopley I might do a VIP tour… I’ve never done one, and the 2-parks tour was only $95 more than 2-park UXP (which you get with the tour, to use for the rest of the day).

10 Likes

Oh! This is going to be exciting!!!

3 Likes

Everything’s coming up Nikki on this trip, except the shirts! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m seeing the same shirt (or logo at least) on other sites. (teeducky, nouvette)

2 Likes

Well, the weather has shifted a bit… not as hot, but now spotty thunderstorms predicted. :neutral_face: I’ve got ponchos, so on we go!

1 Like

Current plans:
Friday: 9:30pm arrival @ Portofino, maybe go out for a drink in CityWalk depending on how I feel after the flight.

Saturday: Early entry at IoA begins at 8am, arrival ~ 7:30. They’ve got a special AP entry this month, but it’s off to the left, at the park exit so it seems like that’s going to be a longer walk and it would put you behind the crowd… not really sure how I feel about that. Basically the plan is early start, late finish with a nice long break in the middle. We’ll see how much the weather screws that up.
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=4943472
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=4945547

Sunday: more storm predictions, plus I’ve got less solid plans to meet up on Sunday so I’m making the weekend Saturday-heavy for must-dos and then Sunday is just go with the flow. I do think I’ll probably sleep in, though.

7 Likes

I love that you shared your plans–I always want to know what people plan to do :blush:

Sounds like so much fun!!

2 Likes

Except it shared the same one :flushed:

1 Like

:thinking:

Fixed!

1 Like

It depends, because at EPA, the lines can get pretty backed up. If the AP entrance line is short, it would definitely be faster. It isn’t THAT much more of a walk.

We won’t be able to use it, though, since two of the people in our group won’t have APs.

1 Like