Last minute packing

Band-Aid brand is really good. They come in packs with multiple sizes too. I get them at Target.

1 Like

I spent 1/2 shopping them yesterday. I spent $40 on the items below, but each of the nine items might suffice on its own. I’m a first timer and I’m not taking any chances!

FirstChoice Extra Durable Moleskin - 2" x 5 Yards

Sold by: RadBizz

$9.99

Condition: New

Buy it again

Expected delivery: Monday, June 10, 2019 - Tuesday, June 11, 2019 by 8pm

Dr. Frederick’s Original Better Blister Bandages - 12 ct Variety - Waterproof Hydrocolloid Bandages for Foot, Toe, Heel Blister Prevention & Recovery - Blister Pads

Sold by: Frederick Medical Supply

$12.99

Buy it again

Dr. Scholl’s Moleskin Plus Padding Roll, 24" x 4 5/8" // All-Day Pain Relief and Protection from Shoe Friction

Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc

$4.85

Buy it again

Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Waterproof All Purpose Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care or Blisters, 10 ct

$2.35

Buy it again

Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Adhesive Bandages For Toe Blisters, Waterproof Blister Pads, 8 ct

$4.27

Buy it again

Band-Aid Brand Hydro Seal Adhesive Bandages for Heel Blisters, Waterproof Blister Pads, 6 ct

$3.97

Buy it again

1 Like

Impressive!

You can also buy the same pack of Band-Aid blister packs at most resort gift shops. I bought one at POR Fulton’s Store in early May. You pay more but it’s worth it if you didn’t pack it.

2 Likes

Yeah, good to know for sure. Wondering if it’s worth just chancing it, and then buying them at the gift shop only if needed.

1 Like

I’d just purchase one multiple pack of blister protectors before you leave home. I hadn’t had a blister in decades, but got one Day 2 at EPCOT. Of course, wearing broken-in (but not too worn) comfortable shoes is most important. My lovely Naot walking sandals were great but I needed to have worn them more before the trip to get my soles used to them.

1 Like

Dirtiest Thing in your Hotel Room?

2 Likes

If you are worried about blisters, getting a stick of Body Glide is a good idea. Apply it to heels or bottom of feet.

1 Like

When my dad was going through chemo I was in charge of disinfecting the house. I always focused on remotes, light switches, lamp switches/pulls, drawer/cabinet hardware, doorknobs, sink knobs, and toilet flushers. I think they are the most neglected and the dirtiest!!

1 Like

If you’re anything like my husband last month, you’re forgetting your packing cube that has all socks and underwear in it! :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

Yeah, but I’m sure he got by just fine without them!

1 Like

There’s a reason we call it “going theme park commando”.

:stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

2 Likes

Then i definitely recommend body glide

4 Likes

Oh! Dirtiest things in your hotel room are the remote and the phone. You can wipe your remote, but can you really clean it? So, bring a baggie and put the remote inside.

Who touches a hotel phone any more? YOUR OWN cellphone is likely the dirtiest thing in the room .

Ok, at least you didn’t say my mouth or my mind.

I don’t know you well enough to make that accusation. I just read some article a long time ago about how nobody cleans their phones and how gross they can get

But it’s you touching your phone. It’s a million strangers who touched the remote.

2 Likes

I always travel with these.

Five yards of moleskin? I’ll say you’re not taking any chances! You could wrap up your entire family in that much. :smile:

1 Like