Last-minute DVC rental - possible or too late?

Dreaming of a last-minute trip for a few nights 6/17-6/20. 3 adults and 1 child so a studio sized room.

Not loving the options available to book direct. I’ve heard of DVC rentals but have never booked one before. Is attempting something this last minute worth a try or are rentals usually totally booked up months in advance?

Park reservations are available so good to go there.

Check David’s (dvcrequest.com) and The Rental Store (dvcrentalstore.com). They often have last minute deals at a discount. You might find something that works for you.

3 Likes

I checked the DVC inventory because sometimes there is availability for last minute getaways. Unfortunately there is currently no inventory for a studio or even a 1 bedroom for those dates. The only way you’d be able to travel on those days is if a rental company has a booked vacation that a member is unable to go on. I’m sorry to say that I think the chances are slim to none.

1 Like

Thank you so much for checking. I figured it was way too last minute, especially with travel demand so high right now. This is helpful as I find an alternative for us to stay at.

1 Like

Orlando Area Hotels & Resorts | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

AoA is available

Priceline has decent rates on Swan/Dolphin available for those dates, I just booked it yesterday for the same long weekend. Regular booking, not Express deal.

@threeprincessesfourprinces thanks for the tip! Just booked the Swan at a great rate. Now crossing my fingers MK opens up for one of those days!

3 Likes