Last minute advice

Hi Folks

14 days and counting till we leave Uk to hit Disney and Universal
Fast passes and resturants book
We are staying at Animal K Lodge 7 nights and 7 at the hard rock
We are also having a day at Kennedy and one day at Discovery cove
Anyone stayed at either hotel ?
Looking for advice re eating during our second week as nothing booked apart from a character Breaky at HR
What’s city walk like these days ? Not been for 12 years
Anywhere nr Universal on I:Drive people would recommend
My two boys 8&6 love Man V Food so any places that do food challengers they would love
I’m guessing with the dollar rate so bad I’m guessing shopping won’t be a good as the last time I went
Any comments on the above greatfully recieved

Cheers

We did a night at Hard Rock last year, the pool area is gorgeous and we loved it. The room didn’t seem very big but for one night it didn’t matter. Citywalk is great, so many options. We ate at Cowfish and Hard Rock Cafe (I know it’s not exactly unique but there is so much memorabilia there, I always like to go). There are tons more restauarants, Antojitos, Emerils and Margaritaville were also high on our list. We drove to the Mall at Milennia to eat at the Cheesecake Factory too. Turns out it is nothing like The Big Bang Theory but the food was good and the cheesecake was amazing! We didn’t eat anywhere on the I drive because I was very nervous on the wrong side of the road so mainly stayed onsite.

Had a great meal at palms (inside hardrock hotel) two weeks ago

On citywalk we had a good meal at cowfish and bob marleys

Also a nice lunch at mythos inside the park

At animal kingdom tiffins was also a great meal

We stayed at royal pacific so can’t comment on the hard rock other than to say it seemed more exciting than royal pacific when we visited for dinner and would probably stay there ourselves next time

Thanks

My husband and I ate at an Ethiopian Restaurant that was in the unofficial guide. It was pretty good.

http://www.nile07.com/index.html

There are no utensils, you eat your meal with injera bread.